Wind and waterproof shell jacket for active hunting. Light, durable Eco-Shell with stretch gives a soft and quiet garment with excellent freedom of movement. Comfortable hood and many practical pockets for ammunition and other items you want close at hand.
- Light, durable and quiet Eco-Shell.
- 100% polyester (partially recycled).
- Ventilation zippers at the sides.
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Chest pocket with zipper and opening for an antenna.
- Two zippered hand-warming pockets.
- Sleeve pocket with zipper.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and zippers.
- Ammunition holders in bellows pockets.
- Clip-on radio attachment.
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Perfect with Keb Eco-Shell Trousers W (art no. 89602).
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.