Comfortable hunting jacket in robust fleece with knitted outer layer. Designed for active hunting when you want to move silently in the terrain. Well-fitting, long cut that warms well. Practical back pocket for a dog leash, gloves, etc.
- Robust bonded fleece.
- Outer layer in a knitted wool blend.
- Soft fleece inner layer.
- Warm and wind resistant.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Silent Eco with Hydratic.v
- Well-fitting, long cut.
- Hand pockets and ammunition holders.
- Back pocket with zipper.
- Chest pocket with opening for an antenna.
- Radio attachment on the left shoulder.
- Two-way zipper.
- Zippered slits at the sides.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.