Long and extremely durable, the Men's Arktis Parka keeps you warm even when the temperature plunges. It is perfect for when you want to enjoy silence, relaxation and adventure in cold weather. Reinforcements in G-1000 HD in the front, on the sleeves and in the rear offer extra protection against snow and moisture. The primary material is breathable G-1000. Many smart functions and pockets. For example, the large breast pockets can hold a thermos while the smaller pockets on the outside are perfect for keys, a compass and multitools. There are two large bellow pockets at the hem and two pockets with comfortable fleece lining to keep your hands warm. There are also two large mesh pockets in stretch and one zipped pocket on the inside for a mobile or GPS. Adjustable hood with detachable, warm synthetic fur trimming that protects against snowstorms.
- Main: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Reinfoercements: G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Panels: G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: Goose down (80/20, 500 fill power, 400g)
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- Fixed 2-way adjustable tunnel storm hood
- Detachable arctic fur trim
- 2 large, zipped chest storage pockets
- 2 smaller chest pockets with press button closure
- 2 top loading bellow pockets
- 2 fleece lined handwarming pockets
- 2 internal stretch mesh storage pockets
- Zipped media pocket
- Internal napoleon pocket
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Weight: 1,954g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...