Fjällräven's Men's Barents Parka is a long, hardwearing winter parka for changeable winters when temperatures fluctuate between above freezing with sleet to below freezing with snow. Durable Supreme Microloft insulation provides warmth and the outer fabric is G-1000 original with reinforcements in G-1000 HeavyDuty and a waterproof, breathable Hydratic membrane that keeps rain out.
The generous hood has detachable synthetic fur edging for extra protection against falling snow. Many pockets provide practical storage, such as the vertical chest pockets for maps, telephones or bus passes, and the bellow pockets lower down that have room for both gloves and frozen hands. There is also a hidden napoleon pocket and two inside pockets.
- Outer: G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Outer: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Drop liner: Hydratic (100% polyeurethane)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester, 140g/m²)
- Wind and waterproof
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- 2-way front zip with press buttoned flap
- 2 bellow pockets with button closure
- 2 chest pockets with zip
- Zipped Napoleon pocket behind front placket
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Fixed hood with 2-way adjustment
- Detachable arctic faux fur
- Zipped internal pocket
- Internal storage pocket
- Weight: 1,935g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...