Inspired by the 1970s classic Greenland Jacket, we have designed a sustainable shell jacket for comfortable everyday use, all year round. Made from robust Eco-Shell HD with good breathability, outer fabric in recycled polyester and PFC-free impregnation. Well tailored, slightly longer cut that fits just as well over a woollen sweater in the forest as your regular office clothes.
- Waterproof and well-ventilated in robust Eco-Shell HD.
- Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Easy to re-impregnate with Fjällräven’s PFC-free spray.
- Buttons and drawcords designed for easy repair.
- Well-tailored, thigh-length cut.
- Characteristic pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Extra pocket openings with zippers at the sides.
- Mesh pocket for a phone in the right hand pocket.
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- One Napoleon pocket.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
- Weight: 770g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...