As the lightest jacket in the Greenland family, this windbreaker stops cold winds without weighing you down unnecessarily. It has a comfortable hood and the pockets have the characteristic pointed flaps of the Greenland series and openings from the sides. It is just as handy on a weekend trip in the forest as for everyday cycling to work or the store.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon
- Versatile and durable wind jacket.
- Great as a packable pullover.
- Made from wind-resistant and water-repellent recycled Nylon with PFC-free impregnation.
- Well-fitting adjustable hood.
- Two hand pockets with access from the top and via side zippers.
- Two-way front zipper.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with buttoned adjustments.
- Drawstring adjustment at hem.
- Longer cut in the back
- Weight: 450g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...