Dress for life’s highpoints with Mens Keb Fleece Hoodie from Fjällräven in a functional wool blend. The flat-knitted, low-friction outside slides easily under a shell jacket while the inside’s lofty structure warms and wicks away moisture. A versatile and comfortable mid layer that is just as suitable in the summer mountains as for skiing in the winter.
- 73% polyester, 20% wool, 7% elastane
- G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Slim Fit
- Functional fleece that warms and wicks away moisture.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco on the shoulders.
- Two zipped hand pockets.
- Vertical chest pocket with zipper.
- Well-fitting hood.
- Front zipper with chin guard.
- Smooth outside, brushed inside.
- Polyester (partly recycled), wool and elastane.
- Elastic edging around hood, cuffs and hem.
- Weight: 510g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.