The Men's Keb Jacket from Fjällräven is a hardwearing trekking jacket which offers full freedom of movement with great ventilation.
The jacket utilises a combination of wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco and highly breathable nylon stretch fabrics to create a hybrid construction to offer the best qualities that you need from your jacket, allowing you to excel when moving at a high pace.
In particular the G-1000 fabric is significantly hardwearing, combine this with it's low weight and you will see why it is a great material for travelling and general life in the great outdoors. The Greenland Wax makes G-1000 fabric resistant to rain and moisture. This makes sure that even if you get caught out in a light shower chances are you will remain dry, the jacket will also dry quickly to ensure you stay comfortable all day.
It is highly breathable fabric which is ideal for strenuous activities in the outdoors while it also offers wind protection and almost 100% UVA and UVB protection thanks to the dense weave to help protect you against biting winds and sun damage. A well waxed garment can also keep mosquitos and other flying insects at bay which is ideal for forest escapes and mountain trips.
- G-1000 Eco: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Stretch: 63% nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Stretch panel in back for full freedom & ventilation
- Pit zips with 2-way zips
- Fixed hood with 3-way adjustments
- Full length main zip with press stud stormflap
- Large chest pocket with stretch for extra volume when needed
- Small mesh pocket on inside for small valuables
- 1 zip pocket on sleeve for communication equipment
- Adjustable bottom hem & cuffs
- Weight: 823g