- Fabric: 80% recycled wool, 20% nylon
- Wool wicks moisture away and warms even when damp
- G-1000 Eco on elbows & shoulders
- Hidden strap with button under the collar
- 2 chest pockets with flaps & buttons
- Loop at the back of the yoke
- Buttons made from recycled polyester
- Regular fit
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...