The Men's Polar Guide Parka from Fjällräven is a warm jacket that offers excellent wind and waterproof protection all day, everyday. The durable nylon outer boasts a Hydratic PU membrane to keep the weather on the outside while the G-1000 Original reinforcements on the shoulders, hood, pockets and sleeves offers enhanced durability in these key wear areas to ensure you can rely on it when you need to.
The Supreme Microloft insulation is excellent for keeping a layer of warm air trapped next to your body in order to keep you comfortable in the harshest conditions and the removable fur trim around the hood will help to keep the wind off your face as well as adding a luxurious feel to the coat.
This Parka is an excellent option for cold weather excursions and can be relied upon to keep you comfortable in some of the harshest conditions in the world.
- Main: 100% nylon with Hydratic PU membrane
- Reinforcements: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 250g/m2 Supreme Microloft (100% polyester)
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Adjustable storm hood with detachable fur trim
- Full length, 2-way front zip with full length storm flap
- 2 vertical, zipped chest pockets
- 2 bellows pockets with fleece lined side pockets
- Zipped inside pocket
- 2 mesh inside stash pockets
- Drawcord cinch at waist
- Weight: 1,840g