The Men's Polar Guide Parka from Fjällräven is a warm jacket that offers excellent wind and waterproof protection all day, everyday. The durable nylon outer boasts a Hydratic PU membrane to keep the weather on the outside while the G-1000 Original reinforcements on the shoulders, hood, pockets and sleeves offers enhanced durability in these key wear areas to ensure you can rely on it when you need to.
The Supreme Microloft insulation is excellent for keeping a layer of warm air trapped next to your body in order to keep you comfortable in the harshest conditions and the removable fur trim around the hood will help to keep the wind off your face as well as adding a luxurious feel to the coat.
This Parka is an excellent option for cold weather excursions and can be relied upon to keep you comfortable in some of the harshest conditions in the world.
- Main: 100% nylon with Hydratic PU membrane
- Reinforcements: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 250g/m2 Supreme Microloft (100% polyester)
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Adjustable storm hood with detachable fur trim
- Full length, 2-way front zip with full length storm flap
- 2 vertical, zipped chest pockets
- 2 bellows pockets with fleece lined side pockets
- Zipped inside pocket
- 2 mesh inside stash pockets
- Drawcord cinch at waist
- Weight: 1,840g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.