Mens Räven Jacket from Fjällräven is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocketknife. Now with an improved fit.
- Durable and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- Fabric: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Convenient hood that can be stowed into the collar.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Two chest pockets.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Bellow pleats on the shoulders.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric on the elbows.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Cuffs adjustable with press buttons.
- Weight: 690g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...