Money, passport, map, keys and camera battery–there are pockets for pretty much everything in these practical travel shorts. The G-1000 Air fabric makes them lightweight and strong, and they are really well ventilated. Perfect for beating your personal hot-temperature record in new corners of the globe.
- Fabric: G-1000 Air (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Regular fit
- Lightweight G-1000 Air with maximum ventilation.
- Elastic in the sides of the waist give a comfortable fit.
- Inner safety pocket.
- Two leg pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Smaller pocket on top of the left leg pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- Back pocket.
- Weight: 270g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.