A long-time favourite among experienced travellers–here in G-1000 Air fabric that is even more breathable in warm climates. Elasticated waist for comfort on long days of travel and two sets of zippers so you can transform them into shorts in the midday heat, or ¾ trousers when the situation demands longer trousers.
- Fabric: G-1000 Air (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Regular fit
- Lightweight G-1000 Air with maximum ventilation.
- Raw length leg endings that can be adjusted.
- Zippers at knees and mid-calves.
- 3/4-long sections have drawcords at the endings.
- Elastic in the sides of the waist give a comfortable fit.
- Inside security pocket.
- Two zipped leg pockets.
- A smaller pocket with flap on top of the right leg pocket.
- Two zipped back pockets.
- Two hand pockets.
- UV protection UPF45+.
- Weight: 520g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...