The classic from 1986, now in G-1000 Eco and with a cut that gives a balanced, comfortable fit. Mens Telemark Jacket from Fjällräven is part of a long tradition of robust outdoor jackets. Its cut is generous, the hood can be rolled into the collar and the pockets have room for almost everything you will need for a day in the forest or mountains.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Improved fit and sustainable fabric.
- Fabric: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Pliant hood that can be rolled up into the collar.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and zipped side openings.
- Two inside pockets – one zipped and one open.
- Zipped Napoleon pocket.
- Comfort fit.
- Drawcord adjustment at waist.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
- Double layer of fabric over the elbows.
- Weight: 810g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...