- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- G-1000 Eco: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% Organic cotton
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Bellows pockets with flaps and extra, zippered openings at the sides
- Chest pockets with flaps and vertical, zippered openings
- Gear loops to attach a knife etc
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Wind and water-resistant
- Adjustable hood
- Button placket
- Full zip
- Fit: Regular
- Back length: 82cm
- Weight: 850g
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Garment features: Adjustable hood
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Weight (g): 850
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.