Robust, warm hoodie that is perfect for adventures in Polar winter conditions. The outer layer is knitted while the inside is in cosy teddy fleece that warms well. Just as comfortable when working with sled dogs as for a winter walk around the city.
- Comfortable, robust fleece.
- Soft teddy fleece in wool blend on the inside.
- Hardwearing, knitted outer layer.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Adjustable hood.
- Two-way zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco.
- Elastic edging around the hood and cuffs.
- Detail colours vary with product colour, see pictures.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...