The Räven 20L Rucksack is a hardwearing everyday pack that is ideal for commuting. It combines Fjällräven's simple aesthetics with useful features such as a padded laptop sleeve and a fleece lined pocket to ensure your easily scratchables (sunglasses, mobile phone) don't become scratched while on the go. The large main zipped compartment will stow the bulk of your belongings while the smaller zipped pocket at the front has a mesh organiser that will offer a place for the small stuff.
- Fabric: G-1000 HeavyDuty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Capacity: 20L
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Zipped main compartment
- 15" Laptop sleeve in main compartment
- Zipped security pocket inside main compartment
- Zipped front compartment with mesh organiser
- Fleece lined pocket ideal for phone and sunglasses
- 2 side pockets
- Dimensions: 45 x 27 x 20cm
- Weight: 670g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...