- Capacity: 75L
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Heavy zipper opens the bag completely
- 2 equally sized main compartments with divider in network
- Stopped shoulder straps with venting mesh
- Stopped backrest prevents contents from pushing against the back
- 3 internal mesh pockets with zippers
- 2 outer pockets with zippers
- Ready handles on short sides
- Can be locked with padlock (not included)
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax
- Dimensions: 63 x 36cm
- Weight: 1550g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...