- Capacity: 10L
- Main: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Handles: Leather
- Shoulder straps can be converted so it can be carried on back
- Zipped main compartment
- Large front pocket with zipper
- Zipped security pocket inside.
- Inside key holder
- Double layer of fabric in base for extra durability
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax
- Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 10cm
- Weight: 550g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...