- Capacity: 19L
- Main: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Buckles: Metal
- Foam padded to protects contents & help bag keep its shape
- Can be worn as backpack or shoulder bag
- Adjustable webbing shoulder straps with leather details & metal buckles
- Zipped main compartment with padded laptop sleeve for up to 15" laptops
- 2 zipped inside pockets
- 1 zipped outside pocket with key holder strap
- Dimensions: 40 x 35 x 15cm
- Weight: 550g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...