- Materials: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Computer compartment (up to 15in) with pockets for iPad, paper etc.
- Capacity: 20L
- Main compartment with zippers and netwalls
- Heavy zipper opens the bag completely
- Front pocket with zipper, accessible from front & inside
- 3 pockets inside the main compartment
- Fleece lined pocket at the top for phone, passport, etc
- Flat front pocket with zipper
- Shoulder straps
- Leather handle
- Main compartment can be locked with padlock (not included)
- External dimensions are accepted by most airlines (Check before flying)
- Dimensions: 40 x 29 x 17cm
- Weight: 1350g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...