The Womens Bergtagen Shortjohns from Fjallraven is a comfortable knee-length base-layer shorts in a merino blend. Combine high-loft, warm wool terry with ribbed sections for a soft, comfortable fit. Perfect as a base layer that wicks away moisture and warms even when damp.
- Wool terry: 52% wool, 35% polyester, 13% nylon
- Wool rib: 95% wool, 5% elastane
- Merino wool blend.
- Body-mapping design.
- High-loft wool terry over the front & back sections.
- Terry knit wicks away moisture & maximises warmth.
- Smooth outer surface with low friction against other layers.
- Ribbed side panels.
- Flatlock seams reduce the risk of chafing.
- Waistband with elastic & comfortable loop structure inside.
- Merino wool warms even when damp.
- Synthetic fibres for durability & easy care.
- Mulesing-free, traceable merino wool.
- Weight: 125g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.