Inspired by the 1970s classic Greenland Jacket, we have designed a sustainable shell jacket for comfortable everyday use, all year round. Made from robust Eco-Shell HD with good breathability, outer fabric in recycled polyester and PFC-free impregnation. Well tailored, slightly longer cut that fits just as well over a woollen sweater in the forest as your regular office clothes.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Versatile and hardwearing shell jacket with classic Greenland traits.
- Made from a slightly heavier version of our sustainable, waterproof three-layer Eco-Shell fabric.
- Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Timeless and long-lasting for everyday use all year round.
- Simple, thigh-length design with great fit.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Two large, buttoned hand pockets on front.
- One Napoleon pocket.
- Press button adjustment at sleeve cuffs.
- Two-way front zipper with a buttoned flap.
- Buttons and drawcords designed for easy repair
- Weight: 720g