Inspired by the 1970s classic Greenland Jacket, we have designed a sustainable shell jacket for comfortable everyday use, all year round. Made from robust Eco-Shell HD with good breathability, outer fabric in recycled polyester and PFC-free impregnation. Well tailored, slightly longer cut that fits just as well over a woollen sweater in the forest as your regular office clothes.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Versatile and hardwearing shell jacket with classic Greenland traits.
- Made from a slightly heavier version of our sustainable, waterproof three-layer Eco-Shell fabric.
- Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Timeless and long-lasting for everyday use all year round.
- Simple, thigh-length design with great fit.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Two large, buttoned hand pockets on front.
- One Napoleon pocket.
- Press button adjustment at sleeve cuffs.
- Two-way front zipper with a buttoned flap.
- Buttons and drawcords designed for easy repair
- Weight: 720g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...