After a lifetime in nature, Fjällräven are now updating their classic Greenland style for a new generation of outdoor enthusiasts. Womens Greenland Half Century Jacket from Fjällräven is a sustainable tribute to Fjällräven’s very first jacket from 1968 with an updated fit, comfortable hood and practical pockets. The Womens Greenland Half Century Jacket has an articulated cut that provides full freedom of movement. Taped, exceptionally pliant seams and tried-and-tested G-1000 Eco give a jacket that is just as suitable for hiking or playing in the forest as it is for everyday life in the city.
- Fabric: G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Versatile outdoor jacket in wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- Taped seams give an extraordinarily light, smooth feel to the garment.
- Articulated cut provides full freedom of movement.
- Well-fitted, adjustable hood.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Two large zipped hand pockets.
- One zipped inside pocket.
- Sleeve cuffs with gussets and button adjustment.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Weight: 560g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.