Outdoor classic from 1968, now with an improved fit and sustainable materials. Its low weight, durability and practical details have made Womens Greenland Jacket from Fjällräven equally appreciated for outdoor life as for everyday urban activities. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hardwearing jacket.
- Fabric: G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- The iconic Greenland Jacket with fixed, well-fitting hood.
- Made from wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Long-lasting, functional fabric makes it perfect for everyday adventures.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned protective flap.
- Two buttoned chest pockets.
- Two large bellows pockets with buttoned flaps and extra, zipped openings at the sides.
- Inside zipped pocket.
- Sleeve ends with press button adjustment.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Weight: 650g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.