Outdoor classic from 1968, now with an improved fit and sustainable materials. Its low weight, durability and practical details have made Womens Greenland Jacket from Fjällräven equally appreciated for outdoor life as for everyday urban activities. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hardwearing jacket.
- Fabric: G-1000 Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- The iconic Greenland Jacket with fixed, well-fitting hood.
- Made from wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Long-lasting, functional fabric makes it perfect for everyday adventures.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned protective flap.
- Two buttoned chest pockets.
- Two large bellows pockets with buttoned flaps and extra, zipped openings at the sides.
- Inside zipped pocket.
- Sleeve ends with press button adjustment.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Weight: 650g