The Fjällräven Women's High Coast Padded Jacket is a lightweight and convenient jacket with a thin layer of synthetic insulation, perfect for days when it is too cold for a summer jacket but too mild for a really thick winter jacket. It is made from waxed fabric and filled with G-Loft Supreme that has excellent insulating ability, even in damp conditions. The simple design makes the jacket just as suitable for everyday life as it is for outdoor life and travelling.
The jacket is hip length and has a fixed hood with ribbed edging. The front zip is two-way and has a protective flap with press button at the top. There are two hand pockets and an inner pocket, all with zips.
- Outer: HC-Lite (54% polyamide, 46% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: G-Loft Supreme (100% polyester, 40g/m²)
- Wind and water resistant
- Fluorocarbon-free treatment
- Snug-fitting hood with ribbed edging
- 2-way front zip
- Buttoned front flap
- 2 zipped hand pockets zipped inner pocket
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Ribbed cuffs
- Weight: 560g