The Women's Högvilt Jacket is a warm knee-length jacket. It is made from quiet, soft G-1000 Silent Eco with a windproof and waterproof Hydratic lining and is insulated with synthetic padding. The jacket has a comfortable fit with a fixed textile waist belt that can be adjusted with push buttons. There are also slits with push buttons for extra mobility, a detachable hood and many smart pockets for convenient storage, like the two large bellow pockets and the fleece-lined hand-warming pockets. There is also a Napoleon pocket and two inner pockets.
- Main: G-1000 Silent Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Sleeves: G-1000 Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Drop liner: Hydratic
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester, 150g/m²)
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- 2 bellow pockets
- Fleece-lined zipped chest pockets
- At the back adjustable in waist with fixed belt and slits with press buttons
- Napoleon pocket
- Clip-on radio holder
- Detachable hood with 3-way adjustment
- Zipped internal pocket
- Buttoned internal pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Weight: 1,577g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.