Choose a path closer to nature with lightweight, pliant Womens Kiruna Lite Jacket from Fjällräven. It is weather resistant enough to handle light showers and ventilates out moisture when you pick up the pace to school, work or to meet your friends. The style is simple with discreet hand pockets and a well-tailored, articulated cut.
- Fabric: G-1000 Lite Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Everyday jacket in durable G-1000 Lite Eco with G-1000 Eco at the shoulders.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Two-way front zipper with inside flap.
- Two hand pockets with concealed zippers.
- Buttoned sleeve cuffs and drawcord at hem
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Well-fitting cut with articulated arms.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers.
- Reinforced with G-1000 Eco on the shoulders.
- Two-way zipper with an inside protective flap.
- Adjustment at hem.
- Buttoned sleeve cuffs.
- Weight: 360g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.