The Womens Lappland Pyrsch Trousers from Fjallraven are comfortable, hardwearing hunting trousers for active hunting. Made from a robust fleece material with a knitted outer layer. G-1000 Silent Eco and Hydratic sections protect against moisture when kneeling or sitting on damp ground. Perfect for when you want to move about silently in the terrain.
- Outer: Knitted wool blend
- Inner: Fleece
- Warming & wind resistant.
- G-1000 Silent Eco & Hydratic over the rear & knees.
- Reinforcements on the inside of the calves.
- Knife pocket.
- Map pocket with overlapping flap.
- 2 zipped back pockets.
- Wide waistband with drawstring adjustment.
- Well-fitting slimmer cut around the rear and thighs.
- Straighter cut for lower legs.
- Articulated knees.
- Openings for kneepads
- Gusset at the crotch for extra freedom of movement.
- Weight: 550g