The Womens Lappland Pyrsch Trousers from Fjallraven are comfortable, hardwearing hunting trousers for active hunting. Made from a robust fleece material with a knitted outer layer. G-1000 Silent Eco and Hydratic sections protect against moisture when kneeling or sitting on damp ground. Perfect for when you want to move about silently in the terrain.
- Outer: Knitted wool blend
- Inner: Fleece
- Warming & wind resistant.
- G-1000 Silent Eco & Hydratic over the rear & knees.
- Reinforcements on the inside of the calves.
- Knife pocket.
- Map pocket with overlapping flap.
- 2 zipped back pockets.
- Wide waistband with drawstring adjustment.
- Well-fitting slimmer cut around the rear and thighs.
- Straighter cut for lower legs.
- Articulated knees.
- Openings for kneepads
- Gusset at the crotch for extra freedom of movement.
- Weight: 550g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.