Make the most of every ride with Edge 800: the ultimate touchscreen GPS bike computer for training, touring and on the trail.
Providing navigation and performance monitoring, Edge 800 is ideal for touring, commuting, competitive cycling and mountain biking. It has a built-in basemap and tracks your distance, speed, location and ascent/descent. In conjunction with the ANT+ heart rate monitor, speed/cadence sensor or a compatible power meter (not included), in provides a finely tuned analysis of your ride. You can set up training data however you like, customising the screens to show you what you need, whether it's the Virtual Partner who rides at your goal speed, or the Courses info, so you can compare successive rides over the same route. Once connected to the Garmin Connect website, you can analyse your ride data and view your route on a map, as well as choosing among millions of stored rides from other users which you can download then ride yourself.
The Edge 800’s bright, sunlight-readable, colour touchscreen display is rugged enough to stand up to the elements, yet sensitive enough to respond to the tap of your gloved hand. Just don’t let its good looks fool you: the Edge is waterproof to IPX7 standard and can withstand the hard knocks and scrapes it might endure in mountain biking environments.
Whether your bike is a means of transportation or escape, with the Edge 800 you have maps at your fingertips, and turn-by-turn navigation prompts to guide your ride. On top of the worldwide basemap showing major roads and cities, it's bundled with full European road mapping. In addition, it’s compatible with a range of microSD cards to add your choice of OS maps, street maps or recreation maps from around the world.
- Weight: 98g
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm
- Screen: 3.6 x 5.5 cm touchscreen
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 15 hours, typical
- IPX7 water resistant
- Worldwide basemap
- Accepts microSD card and additional mapping
- History: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
- Routes: limited by memory space available
- Heart rate monitor
- Bike speed/cadence sensor
- Garmin Connect compatible
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Custom, goal oriented workouts
- Pace, time and distance alerts
- Barometric altimeter
- Power meter compatible
- Temperature display and recording