The touchscreen Edge 810 is designed for the cyclist who wants it all:navigation and advanced training functions in one device. GPS-enabled andcompatible with optional detailed street or Ordnance Survey maps, it can guideyour ride for touring, commuting or extended activities where you might needonboard maps and navigation.
The Edge tracks the route you ride, as well as your distance, speed metrics,ascent/descent, grade and more, and you can take your training further with ANT+compatible sensors that measure your heart rate, speed/cadence and power(available separately); at the end of your ride, it displays any new personalrecords you achieved. You can then check it all out later, storing and analysingyour ride with Garmin Connect.
A suite of connected features is available for using the Edge 810 with yoursmartphone (Apple or Android) and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Your data issent to your phone using via Bluetooth, then you can post an update after yourride or race and share it, or use the Live Tracking feature which allows yourfriends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time.Next time you're out, you can search your stored courses and workouts, downloadto your smartphone and send them directly to your Edge 810. Use the courses andVirtual Partner features on your Edge to race your previous activities in realtime.
Real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts are available on the 810when paired with your smartphone and Garmin Connect Mobile: useful for extendedrides, and it lets you keep your phone safe and dry while keeping the weatherdata at your fingertips!
Edge 810 is rugged, waterproof and has a 17-hour battery life. Thetouchscreen is easy to operate, even with a gloved finger and when wet. Mountingoptions include a new out-front mount (available separately) for heads-uppositioning and a standard quarter-turn mount.
- Weight: 98g
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5cm
- Touchscreen size: 5.5 x 3.6cm
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 17 hours
- High sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Built-in basemap, with ability to add detailed maps
- Micro SD card compatible
- Barometric altimeter
- IPX7 water resistant
- up to 180 hours
- 200 waypoints
- Heart rate monitor/bike speed and cadence sensor/power meter compatible (not included)
- Garmin Connect compatible (USB cable included)
- Bluetooth smartphone connectivity
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital opponent) Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Custom, goal oriented workouts
- Customizable screens
- Time/distance/pace alerts
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation (HRM belt not included)
- Temperature display and recording
- Quarter-turn bike mount
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.