The touchscreen Edge 810 is designed for the cyclist who wants it all: navigation and advanced training functions in one device. GPS-enabled and supplied with Europe City Navigator maps (and compatible with optional Ordnance Survey maps), it can guide your ride for touring, commuting or extended activities where you might need onboard maps and navigation.
The Edge tracks the route you ride, as well as your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more, and you can take your training further with ANT+ compatible sensors that measure your heart rate and speed/cadence; at the end of your ride, it displays any new personal records you achieved. You can then check it all out later, storing and analysing your ride with Garmin Connect.
A suite of connected features is available for using the Edge 810 with your smartphone (Apple or Android) and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Your data is sent to your phone using via Bluetooth, then you can post an update after your ride or race and share it, or use the Live Tracking feature which allows your friends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time. Next time you're out, you can search your stored courses and workouts, download to your smartphone and send them directly to your Edge 810. Use the courses and Virtual Partner features on your Edge to race your previous activities in real time.
Real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts are available on the 810 when paired with your smartphone and Garmin Connect Mobile: useful for extended rides, and it lets you keep your phone safe and dry while keeping the weather data at your fingertips!
Edge 810 is rugged, waterproof and has a 17-hour battery life. The touchscreen is easy to operate, even with a gloved finger and when wet. Mounting options include a new out-front mount for heads-up positioning and a standard quarter-turn mount.
- Weight: 98g
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5cm
- Touchscreen size: 5.5 x 3.6cm
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 17 hours
- High sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Built-in basemap
- Micro SD card compatible: ability to add detailed maps (City Navigator Europe included)
- Barometric altimeter
- IPX7 water resistant
- up to 180 hours
- 200 waypoints
- Premium heart rate monitor belt
- Bike speed & cadence sensor
- ANT+ power meter compatible (not included)
- Garmin Connect compatible (USB cable included)
- Bluetooth smartphone connectivity
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital opponent)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Custom, goal oriented workouts
- Customizable screens
- Time/distance/pace alerts
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Temperature display and recording
- Quarter-turn & out-front bike mounts