Stay on pace for your next personal record with the Garmin Forerunner 230, the GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features and in a bundle with a heart rate monitor. Its built-in activity tracker keeps recording steps, even when you're not running. Pair your watch with a compatible phone for connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking.You can also download customisable watch faces and applications from Connect IQ, HR data such as heart rate, heart rate zone and VO2 max estimate allows you to train more effectively. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- Auto Lap, Auto Pause, Pace alerts, Activity tracking
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and VO2 Max
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ
- Recovery advisor with HRM
- Race predictor with HRM
- Heart rate compatible, Heart rate-based calorie computation with HRM
- Battery: 5 wks. in smartwatch mode, 16 hrs. in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Display size: 4cm x 4.7cm
- Dimensions 4.6 cm x 4.6 cm x 1.3 cm
- Weight: 41g
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle.
From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.