Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim with Forerunner® 920XT for a much more unified approach to training and racing. The non-slip HRM-Swim is perfect for pool swimming with wall push-offs. On land, in open water and for racing, use HRM-Tri’s ultra-soft strap that’s as comfortable out of water as it is underwater. Both store and forward heart rate data to Forerunner 920XT. Designed for triathlete training and racing, up to 20 hours of heart rate data can be stored and forwarded to compatible devices.
- ANT+® heart rate
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol
- Running dynamics
- Stores and forwards heart rate
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming (Swim)
- Pool chemical resistent (Swim)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD):
- Tri: 60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm
- Swim: 58.0 - 145.0 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm
- Tri: 59 g
- Swim: 72 g
- Module weight:
- Tri: 49 g
- Swim: 51 g
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range:
- Tri: 60.0 - 142.0 cm
- Swim: 58.0 - 145.0 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life:
- Tri: 10 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Swim: 18 months (swimming 3 hours per week)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle.
From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
You may also like...