Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with Vívoactive HR Watch from Garmin, the GPS smartwatch with Elevate optical, wrist based heart rate technology.
As well as keeping track of your more active moments, the Vívoactive HR Watch has a built-in activity tracker and HR monitor that will count steps throughout the day, measures calories burned and monitor your heart rate. The sunlight-readable, high resolution touchscreen features smart notifications such as call, text, email, social media alerts and more. You can also customise your watch with more than 1,300 apps, watch face designs, data fields and widgets from our Connect IQ store. The battery charge is sure to last through all your favourite activities with up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS mode.
- Extra large size suitable for wrists 162-225mm
- Display data fields:
- Daily step count
- Goal countdown
- Floors climbed
- Intensity minutes
- Time of day
- Built-in Elevate optical wrist heart rate monitor
- Water resistant up to 50m
- Backlit display
- Smart notifications
- Vibration alerts
- Find my phone
- Compatible with Virb (Sold separately)
- GPS enabled
- Built-in running/cycling/swimming/golfing/ski/snowboard/paddle-board/rowing
- Connect IQ
- Garmin Move IQ motion detector
- Move bar
- Heart rate belt compatible (not included)
- Wireless auto sync (Bluetooth Smart3 technology or USB ANT Stick)
- Unit dimensions: 3 x 5.7 x 1.2cm
- Weight: 45.4g
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Battery life: 8 days in watch/activity mode or 13hrs using GPS
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle.
From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.