The sleek Giro Women's Solara road shoe combines high end features, normally found on much more expensive shoes, with an unbeatable price point which won't break the bank. The shoe combines a supple microfiber upper with a stiffest-in class DuPont Zytel Nylon outsole for enhanced pedal stroke efficiency throughout your rides. Lightweight, efficient and ready to race, the affordable Giro Women's Solara road shoes are perfect for new riders looking to get a head start into road cycling, or seasoned veterans looking for an affordable upgrade.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber upper
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring� at mid-foot
- DuPont Zytel® nylon outsole
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 270 grams (size 39)
- DuPont Zytel® nylon
- Stiffest in class outsole that has been engineered to rival the performance of premium composite outsoles, with greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon soles.
You may also like...