The Fusion from GoPro is a 360-degree action camera that helps you capture amazing spherical video and photos to create amazing traditional videos with angles that will defy your belief. It is waterproof down to 5m without the need for a housing and featuring technologies like OverCapture, you can frame and choose the perfect shot from whatever angle you want, above and below the surface. With shot preview, playback and quick editing on your phone, you can easily share the footage you capture with friends and family.
Create incredibly smooth video content up to 5.2K quality in 30fps without a gimbal and allows you to turn your reality into virtual reality without annoying stitch lines ruining the experience. It can take spherical photos in Single, Burst, Time Lapse, Night and Night Lapse modes and with multiple microphones, you can record surround sound that comes at you from every direction, and it automatically captures your GPS path, speed, elevation gain and more to create better quality, smarter content. Easily control Fusion with commands like "GoPro shoot burst" so you don't have to stop what you are doing to get that next great shot.
Featuring the ultra-versatile Fusion Grip which was designed for recording your footage. It features a built-in tripod and extension pole that helps you set up while on the move and adapt the footage you are shooting. It is compatible with most GoPro mounts and with Adobe Premiere and After Effects and GoPro Fusion Studio, you can take the amazing footage you have shot and create professional videos and sync up.
- Spherical photo: 18MP/30FPS, single, burst, night, night lapse, time lapse
- Spherical video: 5.2K30/3K60, time lapse
- OverCapture (Currently available on iOS only, Android coming soon)
- Immersive 360° experiences
- Simple 1 button control
- Gimbal-like stabilisation
- Seamless video stiching (May be visible under water)
- 4 microphones with 360° audio recording
- Waterproof to 5m without a housing
- Voice commands
- Built-in GPS
- Fast-charging ready
- Includes Fusion Grip (all-in-one selfie stick, tripod, & handle)
- Works with GoPro mounts
- Built-in WiFi & Bluetooth support
- GPS location, speed & elevation gain capture
- Requires 2 MicroSD cards (sold separately)
- Battery: removable & rechargeable
- Control + Create with GoPro app
- Software support: GoPro Fusion Studio, plugin support for Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects
- In the box:
- Fusion camera
- Protective Fusion case
- Fusion Grip
- Fusion rechargeable battery
- Fusion mounting fingers
- Curved & Flat Fusion mount
- USB-C cable
GoPro was founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman—a surfer, skier and motorsports enthusiast in search of a better way to film himself and his friends surfing. What started with a 35mm camera and a wrist strap made from old wetsuits and plastic scraps has grown into an international company that has sold over 26 million GoPro cameras in more than 100 countries.
But it’s the millions of passionate GoPro users around the globe who bring the magic to life. They humble and inspire us every day with incredible creativity that helps us see the world in an all-new way—and fires us up to keep creating the most awesome, innovative products possible.