- Hinged, non-slip design sets up in seconds
- 360° rotating base with 16 secure positions
- Mounting buckle allows quick & easy movement between different mounts
- Durable construction prevents slipping/breaking & minimizes vibration
- No loose parts to lose
- Clamps to any 9-35mm tube
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras
- Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole mount
- Large & small rubber insert
- Verticle mounting buckle
- Long thumb screw
GoPro was founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman—a surfer, skier and motorsports enthusiast in search of a better way to film himself and his friends surfing. What started with a 35mm camera and a wrist strap made from old wetsuits and plastic scraps has grown into an international company that has sold over 26 million GoPro cameras in more than 100 countries.
But it’s the millions of passionate GoPro users around the globe who bring the magic to life. They humble and inspire us every day with incredible creativity that helps us see the world in an all-new way—and fires us up to keep creating the most awesome, innovative products possible.
You may also like...