MAX gives you the best in flexibility, allowing you to shoot in "HERO Mode" including Hypersmooth, TimeWarp, Digital Lenses and Horizon Levelling, giving you the most silky-smooth cinematics. A new ‘normal’ lens and directional audio make this camera suitable for vlogging or for shooting like a traditional DSLR. Or you can use the Max’s special feature; super immersive 360 footage capture, seizing every degree of atmosphere. Alongside this are 6 mics placed around the camera, for true-to-life surround sounds audio. Also exclusive to the GoPro Max is the PowerPano for breath-taking, 270°, distortion free panoramic pics, without having to pan!
MAX is housed in a compact sleek design which is 20% lighter than its predecessor, but still totally adventure-ready and waterproof to 5m. The introduction of folding fingers means you can swap mounts quickly and easily, making your camera as versatile as you. The touchscreen interface is very intuitive to use, not dissimilar to a smartphone, meaning that zooming in and swapping between modes, lenses and presets is just a touch away. The camera also operates on voice command for those "Look – No Hands!" moments.
All footage can be easily offloaded to the GoPro App for seamless editing and sharing as well live streaming in 1080p quality and portrait orientation straight to your social media to broadcast the action as it happens. In-Camera stitching allows your 360 footage to be edited flawlessly, so those who wish they were there, feel like they almost are.
- 360 Capture + Traditional GoPro Hero Capture, 5.6K30, Horizon Levelling, MAX HyperSmooth, MAX TimeWarp, Time Lapse, Night Lapse, Short Clips, In-Camera stitching
- 1.6MP, PowerPano, Liveburst, SuperPhoto (improved HDR), Time Lapse, LiveBurst 12MP @30 fps, portrait orientation, photo timer, raw mode,
- Digital Lenses: Narrow, linear, Wide & Superview
- Presets: Standard, Activity, Cinematic, Slo-Mo, Custom
- Face, smile, blink & scene detection
- Audio: Premium 360 + Stereo, 6 Mic Directional, Advanced wind-noise reduction
- Form Factor: 20% lighter & smaller
- Intuitive Touchscreen, Touch Zoom & On Screen Shortcuts
- Voice Control
- 1080p Live Streaming to Social Media
- Connects to GoPro App
- Waterproof to 5m
- Dimensions: 64W x 69H x 24 D (mm)
- Weight: 154g
GoPro was founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman—a surfer, skier and motorsports enthusiast in search of a better way to film himself and his friends surfing. What started with a 35mm camera and a wrist strap made from old wetsuits and plastic scraps has grown into an international company that has sold over 26 million GoPro cameras in more than 100 countries.
But it’s the millions of passionate GoPro users around the globe who bring the magic to life. They humble and inspire us every day with incredible creativity that helps us see the world in an all-new way—and fires us up to keep creating the most awesome, innovative products possible.