The GoPro Seeker is an essential backpack for the active GoPro user who has a passion for the great outdoors. The lightweight, weather-resistant sports pack provides 16L of storage with handy compartments for Karma, GoPro cameras and accessories. The built-in chest and shoulder mounts mean you can attach your GoPro to the backpack, keeping your hands free for more important things.
- Lightweight, weather-resistant design provides 16 liters of storage
- Hydration-compatible with a compartment that fits a bladder up to 2 liters (not included)
- Versatile main compartment for your personal gear, plus Karma, GoPro mounts and accessories.
- Built in, soft-lined compartment stores up to five GoPro cameras and multiple batteries and microSD cards,
- keeping them protected, organized and easily accessible
- Integrated chest mount captures hands-free footage from your point of view
- Adjustable shoulder mount keeps your GoPro within reach and always ready to capture the action
- Specially designed over-the-shoulder system lets you use an extended 3-Way™ (sold separately) to capture over-the-shoulder shots during your adventure
- What's included: Seeker, Integrated Chest Mount, Adjustable Shoulder Mount
- Dimensions: 19in x 9.5in x 5in
GoPro was founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman—a surfer, skier and motorsports enthusiast in search of a better way to film himself and his friends surfing. What started with a 35mm camera and a wrist strap made from old wetsuits and plastic scraps has grown into an international company that has sold over 26 million GoPro cameras in more than 100 countries.
But it’s the millions of passionate GoPro users around the globe who bring the magic to life. They humble and inspire us every day with incredible creativity that helps us see the world in an all-new way—and fires us up to keep creating the most awesome, innovative products possible.