Insulated shorts, articulated at the knee and treated with fluorocarbon-free DWR for protection against the elements, that can either be worn under shell garments or as an additional outer layer. They stretch as you move, and are designed to be comfortable when layered with other garments. Long thigh zips make ventilation easy.
- 100% Polyester, Soft yet strong fiberproof 50D plain weave with low fricton for easy layering, 74 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 80 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Smooth stretch material and elastic at waist for minimal bulk and greater comfort under other layers
- Rear hanging loop
- Thigh to hem-length side zips with insulating inner placket for ventilation and easy dressing
- Pre-bent and shaped knees
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...