An insulating jacket: developed in close collaboration with the Swiss Alpine Rescue Team to withstand the toughest conditions without fail. Based on Haglofs' Barrier Pro jacket, all of the features and materials were adapted and improved in line with the rescue team’s high demands. Technically advanced and built for extremely high performance.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric,35 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48.5 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Active ECO 55% Polyester, 45% Recycled Polyester Insulation, incredibly soft and packable yet migration resistant insulation that keeps you warm even when wet, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved Made in two Pertex fabrics with reinforcements at shoulder and sleeves, lightweight and packable yet durable
- PrimaLoft® Gold Active ECO insulation to keep you warm even when wet
- Durable Vislon zippers throughout
- One chest pocket and two mid-mounted pockets
- Slightly longer centre back length
- Centre back length 75.5cm (men’s size L)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...