The Cetus -1 Regular Sleeping Bag from Haglöfs is a classic all-round sleeping bag offering a good nights sleep in luxurious comfort. Designed for trekking and hiking it features duck down insulation and an ergonomic design for easy movement without extra unneccessary weight. It is designed to keep you warm and toasty down to -1°C which is perfect for a 2-3 season sleeping bag in the UK.
- Comfort limit: -1°C
- Normal mummy shape
- Ergonomic body hugging, shaped foot box, hood and collar with elastic adjustment
- 3/4 side zip with anatomically shaped curvature for easier access
- Draft tube
- Anti-snag tape
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal pillow pocket
- External hang loops
- Differential cut
- Box construction
- Taped compression bag with rolltop
- Storage bag
- Shell - Pertex Quantum 20D nylon
- Lining - 15D nylon
- Insulation - 85:15 duck down, 700 fill power
- Weight: 880g (excluding stuffbag)
- Length: 190cm
- Bluesign approved product
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.