Haglofs Edge Evo Unisex Anorak is made from robust, protective 3-layer PROOF fabric, this jacket offers you full water, and wind, proofing - without compromising style or utility. Designed with a little extra length for added protection and a classic silhouette, loaded with technical features, and built to a truly iconic design, this garment will stay in your collection for a long time.
With taped seams, this waterproof and windproof jacket is guaranteed to get you through the bad weather and keep you dry. The adjustable hood is great for protection against wind and rain, the adjustable cuffs and cord-adjustable lower hem also provide great protection and fit. Reinforced shoulders add to the durability of this jacket.
- Fully taped anorak in 3-layer PROOF technology for full water- and windproofing
- Durable and robust fabric with fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces to help repel water & dirt
- Reinforced shoulders for extra durability while wearing a backpack
- Adjustable hood for great protection against rain and wind
- VELCRO brand adjustable cuffs
- Long front and side zipper - easy to get on and off
- Elastic cord waist adjustment for a customized fit
- Large front pocket with zipper and flap
- Cord-adjustable lower hem
- Centre back length 84.8 cm (men's size L)
- PROOF ECO 3-layer 100% recycled Nylon, rugged, dull, big-square ripstop weave face, laminated to a microporous Polyurethane membrane and a tricot backer, 204 g/m², bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h "