- Weight: 125g (size L)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 40g/m2 QuadFusion+ (100% recycled polyester)
- Wind resistant and breathable fabric
- Insulated front
- DWR treated surface
- Rear hanging loop
- Roll down hood with snap closure
- Zipped pocket with internal hang loop into which the jacket can be packed
- Laminated wind flap and chin guard
- Hood with laminated peak, elasticated face and rear volume adjustment
- Articulated sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb loops
- Longer length body with dropped rear hem
- Front and rear reflective details
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...