- Weight: 3400g
- Size/capacity: 195cm long, with room for two pairs of skis & equipment
- Compartments for snow safety equipment, like showel, probe etc
- Separate ski pole compartment
- Heavy padding for protection
- Easy grasp zip pullers with lockable sliders
- Daisy chains on the outside to ensure safe fastening of the case to a roof rack
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.