- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated face fabric for weather protection
- Lightweight Quadfusion™ insulation with an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Smooth stretch material gusset for better mobility
- Elastic waist for minimal bulk and greater comfort when layering
- Full side zip
- Easy to get on and off
- Zippered pocket for valuables
- Regular fit
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...