- Blend of merino wool and synthetic fibres for comfort
- Excellent moisture management
- Quick drying time
- Natural odour control
- Stretch fabric throughout
- Smooth elastic waistband
- Flatlock seams throughout for great base layer comfort
- Offset seams in key areas help prevent chafing
- Tight fit
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...