A fully-featured jacket made for activity in the snow, providing great warmth and protection against the elements. Built with fluorocarbon free DWR treatments and bluesign® approved materials. Although it's designed primarily for skiing, this jacket is perfect for other winter activities.
- Detachable elasticated hood, with a laminated brim
- Two hand pockets with zippers and pocket flaps
- One chest pocket and one ski pass pocket on left sleeve, all with zippers
- Adjustment cord on the bottom hem
- VELCRO® adjustment on inner sleeve cuffs
- Centre back length 59 cm (in size 140)
- Regular fit
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...