- Polartec® high-loft fleece provides optimum warmth
- Fast drying
- Single layer hood for bulk-free layering and enhanced heat retention
- Laminated soft wind flap behind front zipper
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort
- Flatlock seams throughout
- Two zippered, mesh lined hand pockets that act as vents when open
- Articulated sleeves for optimised fit and low bulk
- Elasticated cuff and hem
- Regular fit
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...